You have what it takes!
Now more than ever, people are looking for community. Our groups care for each other, study the Bible, and become like family. Our desire is to have a group in every neighborhood. We would love to partner with you as you host a few friends and neighbors to form community in your neighborhood.
How to get started:
- Request a Host Starter Kit and pick up in the atrium on Sunday.
- Pray about who to invite and what you want your group to look like.
- Invite friends and neighbors to an in-person gathering or host online.
- Prepare for your group using discussion questions and Bible study outlines.
- Look for opportunities to grow, care, and equip.
Host Starter Kit
Our Host Starter Kit is designed with all the resources you need to be confident in hosting a group of friends or neighbors.
Haven’t picked up your kit? Fill out the form below so we can prepare one for you on Sunday!
I want a kit!
How to use your kit
- Use the Name Tags for easy introductions.
- Get to know your group with our Ice Breaker Questions Card.
- Read through our Information Sheets to help you get started.
- Prepare for your group with our Study Bible and Outline Cards.