- Common areas, such as shared bathrooms, will be cleaned between services.
- Where available, different classroom spaces, toys, and supplies will be used during each worship service hour.
- Each classroom or learning space will only be occupied by one group before being sanitized.
- Common areas, such as resource rooms, will be used by key leaders only. Supplies will be brought to classrooms.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up in Preschool and Children
At this time, we are asking that only one adult per child will enter any Next Gen ministry area for drop off and pick up. All adults entering the area will be asked to wear face masks. Our check-in is handsfree, providing pre-printed nametags for leaders as well as temperature checks for each child.
For all ages, Preschool-Children, all classrooms will be limited to 50% of their normal occupancy for each age range with no more than 10 total learners per room. This number does not include adult leaders in the classroom.
- We will not be serving snacks at this time, but babies can be given pre-mixed bottles.
- While face masks for children, birth-kindergarten are not required, all volunteer leaders will be wearing masks.
- Face masks are required from children 1st – 5th Grade during children’s programming.
- Social Distancing is the goal, which is maintaining at least six feet of distance from anyone who is not in your household.
Leaders will be screened prior to leading a group with temperature checks and screening questions.
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been asked to quarantine by your workplace or school?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If a leader can answer yes to any of these questions, the right thing to do is remain at home.