Free class for couples who are dating, engaged, or are newly married. The class teaches marriage preparation tools to help your marriage start on a firm foundation and covers topics such as Enneagram for Couples, Family History, the Five Love Languages, Healthy Sexuality, and the Biblical Intent for Marriage. It is led by marriage and family therapists and ordained ministers. Everyone who attends all four sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
YOU NOW HAVE TWO OPTIONS!
1. IN PERSON classes for 2024:
- Tuesdays in February in Connection Center Room 2004 ABC on the Brentwood campus from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Click here to register!
- May classes will be on the Ave South campus. Contact Jessica Weidlich for details
- Tuesdays in August in the Welcome Center on the Brentwood campus from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Registration will be available mid-June.
- November classes will be on the Ave South campus. Contact Jessica Weidlich for details
2. VIDEO FORMAT
- The class is available in a video format via Teachable. With this option, you are free to watch the videos together at your leisure in the comfort of your own home. To register for the video option of the class, click here.
- If you choose the video option: once you have completed the videos, just e-mail Leslie Todd at [email protected], and she will get the certificate of completion ready and notarized for you.
Contact: [email protected] | 615.324.6109